For many of us, the cost of groceries is one of top drivers of monthly expenditures that we are faced with managing. Fortunately an article by Elizabeth Sandberg named The Best 5 Credit Cards for Goceries was posted which highlights the best credit cards to utilize for grocery purchases. These cards all have fantastic cash back rewards options so virtually everything in your favorite grocery store will be at a discount at all times. Plus, many of these offer savings on other purchases such as gas and department stores. Here is the list of credit cards listed in the article with some of their key attributes:
1. Blue Cash Preferred from American Express (6% back at supermarkets, 3% on gas and dept stores, 1% on everything else, $75 annual fee)
2. RedCard From Target (5% off everything at Target, no annual fee)
3. Blue Cash Everyday from American Express (3% back at supermarkets, 2% on gas and dept stores, 1% on everything else, no annual fee)
4. Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card from Bank of America (3% on gas, 2% on groceries, 1% on everything else, no annual fee)
5. Capital One Cash Rewards MasterCard (2% on groceries and gas, 1% on everything else, $39 annual fee)
To read more into each of these offerings, please click here for the full article. As always, please be sure to use your credit cards wisely or else they will be using you.