Just what is this hyped up “Hybrid” Annuity that so many annuity agents and financial advisors are talking about? The term ‘hybrid annuity’ is often used to describe a Fixed Index Annuity (FIA). In this video, Rob Brinkman explains how a Fixed Annuity chassis is used as a platform for the “Hybrid” Annuity, and how the insurance company provides its Index Annuity owners with the opportunity to participate in market upswings while being protected from market downturns with the use of options.
The following FAQs are addressed in this educational video below:
- What is a Hybrid Annuity? (15 second mark)
- What Risks are present in Variable, Hybrid, and Fixed Annuities? (45 second mark)
- How do Fixed Annuities earn interest? (2 minute mark)
- Why a Hybrid Annuity is a mix between Variable and Fixed? (2:40 mark)
- How option purchases work in Hybrid Annuities? (3:45 mark)
- Why these Fixed Index (aka – “Hybrid”) Annuities are so popular? (5:48 mark)
To learn more from this annuity professional, click here (Rob Brinkman).
P.S. – Please share this article with others by simply clicking on the blue social media icons at the top of your screen!
Annuity123 does not offer insurance, investment, or tax advice. You should always seek the guidance of qualified and licensed professionals concerning your personal insurance, investment, or tax matters. Annuity123 is simply a platform allowing retirement planning professionals to help educate the community on various retirement planning topics. Annuity123 does not directly support or take responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the content displayed in the articles themselves or any feedback that may get added in the Comments section from the community.